Downfill for Resolution touring systems
The Resolution touring system was a highly flexible point source array system, consisting of the Res 5T, Res 4T, Res 18 and Res 4D.
2-5 wide flying grids were available, as well as a range of ground stack boards.
Please note that R4/5 Neodymium drivers are no longer available. Recone kits and Ferrite (Ceramic) drivers are still available.
The Resolution touring point system is superseded by the Evo 7T touring point source system.
Powerful and efficient mid-high enclosure
- 1Unique shape for close arraying
- 2Large vertical coverage
- 3Two-way active
- 4Horn loaded for high efficiency
- 5Funktion One designed Neodymium drivers
- 6Built-in flying hardware
- 7Optional scrim for discrete appearance