Lightweight Mid-High Loudspeaker
AX88 is an extremely useful two-way, passive mid-high loudspeaker with a 60° by 55° dispersion.
It provides a cost effective, high quality solution for many diverse and demanding audio applications including arena, stadia, theatrical and entertainment applications. Its high efficiency, wide frequency range and low distortion delivers particularly clear and intelligible speech. AX88s are often selected for acoustically challenging environments such as Ice Arenas and other large venues with a lot of hard surfaces, where the AX88's controlled dispersion keeps reflections to a minimum. With the addition of Funktion-One bass speakers, AX88s can also be used as a highly effective music system.
Extremely versatile loudspeaker
- 1Controlled and even dispersion
- 2Funktion-One designed drivers
- 3Includes stainless steel mounting yoke
- 4Weather-resistant version available
- 5100V line and fire retardant versions available
- 6Optional scrim for discreet appearance
- 7Additional metalwork available to fly coherent clusters
- 8AX88E version available in wooden enclosure
SENSITIVITY AT 1M
Driver 2 x 8" + 1"
Operating Band 180Hz - Up
Sensitivity at 1m 108dB at 2.8V
Power (AES) 400W
Nominal Impedence 8Ω
USABLE BANDWIDTH (-3DB)
USABLE BANDWIDTH (-3DB) 180Hz - 18kHz
Weight 27kg (60lbs)
Nominal Dispersion 60° Horizontal x 55° Vertical
Connectors Wago terminal block