Tight, Punchy, Well-Defined Bass
F218 MkII is the latest iteration of Funktion-One’s long established and highly respected dual 18” bass enclosure.
It is the result of a holistic approach over many years of research and development into bass loading techniques. The evolved F218 MkII is highly regarded for its extreme robustness and delivery of tight, punchy, well defined clean bass from a relatively small and very manageable package. It has often been emulated but never equalled. The F218 brings refined loading, improved heat dissipation and an updated driver specification.
Renowned Funktion-One bass design
- 1Proven loading design with latest tuning
- 2Funktion-One designed drivers
- 3New driver orientation provides improved cooling
- 4Integral handles
- 5Construction 18mm Birch Ply
- 6Optional throat grilles and wheels nest inside flare of adjacent enclosure
- 7Optional lightweight Neodymium magnets
SENSITIVITY AT 1M
Driver 2 x 18"
Operating Band 25Hz - 200Hz
Sensitivity at 1m 102dB at 2V
Power (AES) 900W
Nominal Impedence 2 x 8Ω
USABLE BANDWIDTH (-3DB)
USABLE BANDWIDTH (-3DB) 50Hz - 200Hz
Weight 93kg (204lbs)
Nominal Dispersion Array dependent
Connectors 2 x Neutrik NL4