Flying bass for Resolution touring systems
The Resolution touring system was a highly flexible point source array system, consisting of the Res 5T, Res 4T, Res 18 and Res 4D.
2-5 wide flying grids were available, as well as a range of ground stack boards.
The Resolution touring point system is superseded by the Evo 7T touring point source system.
Touring flying bass
- 1Identical size to Resolution 4 and 5 for use in arrays
- 2Funktion One designed Neodymium driver
- 3Built-in flying hardware
- 4Supplied with protective wheelboard
- 5Optional scrim for discrete appearance