Medium dispersion point source loudspeaker with flying hardware
The Resolution touring system was a highly flexible point source array system, consisting of the Res 5T, Res 4T, Res 18 and Res 4D.
2-5 wide flying grids were available, as well as a range of ground stack boards.
Please note that R4/5 Neodymium drivers are no longer available. Recone kits and Ferrite (Ceramic) drivers are still available.
The Resolution touring point system is superseded by the Evo 7T touring point source system.
Powerful and efficient mid-high enclosure
- 1Fully horn-loaded for high efficiency
- 2Funktion One designed Neodymium drivers
- 3Integrated inter-cabinet flying system
- 4Captive link lead in recessed cable pocket
- 5Identical size to Resolution 5 and 18
- 6Supplied with protective wheelboard
- 7Optional scrim for discreet appearance