Narrow dispersion array element
Vero V60 is the narrow dispersion mid-high element in the Vero system for far field coverage.
The signature Funktion-One wide bandwidth midrange and three 1.4” compression drivers provide exceptional audio quality to beyond 100m.
It has a nominal directivity of 60° horizontal and 6° vertical with a frequency response of 200Hz to 18kHz. It comprises two 10" Neodymium mid drivers and three 1.4" Neodymium HF drivers in a horizontally symmetric configuration.
Flown 60° mid-high Vero loudspeaker
- 1Extremely high SPL
- 2Excellent electroacoustic energy efficiency
- 3Dynamic audio presentation with excellent stereo imaging
- 4Meticulously crafted proprietary waveguides and driver technology
- 5Naturally even frequency response
- 6Integrated flying system for quick and easy deployment
SENSITIVITY AT 1M
Driver 2 x 10"
Operating Band 200Hz - 4kHz
Sensitivity at 1m 109dB at 2.8V
Power (AES) 500W
Nominal Impedence 12Ω
Driver 3 x 1.4"
Operating Band 4kHz - 18kHz
Sensitivity at 1m 112dB at 2.8V
Power (AES) 225W
Nominal Impedence 10Ω
USABLE BANDWIDTH (-3DB)
USABLE BANDWIDTH (-3DB) 200Hz - 18kHz
Nominal Dispersion 60° horizontal x 6° vertical
Connectors 2 x Syntax SPK 8 (male and female)