Wide Dispersion Vero Array Element
Vero V90 is the wide dispersion mid-high element in the Vero system for near and medium distances.
The modular design of Vero gives the system designer an extra dimension of flexibility and control, alongside vertical angle settings. This means that the sound field can be precisely tailored to the venue, and acoustically controlled without beam steering or DSP. Vero V90 has a nominal directivity of 90° horizontal and 12° vertical with a frequency response of 200Hz to 18kHz. It comprises two 10" Neodymium mid drivers and two 1.4" Neodymium HF drivers in a horizontally symmetric configuration.
Flown 90° mid-high Vero loudspeaker
- 1Extremely high SPL
- 2Excellent electroacoustic energy efficiency
- 3Dynamic audio presentation with excellent stereo imaging
- 4Meticulously crafted proprietary waveguides and driver technology
- 5Naturally even frequency response
- 6Integrated flying system for quick and easy deployment