Vertically Arrayable Loudspeaker
VX90 is a three-way, vertically arrayable loudspeaker with four new Funktion-One designed Neodymium drivers in a horizontally symmetric configuration.
It features two reflex loaded, high efficiency 12″ mid bass drivers, one Axhead loaded wide bandwidth 8″ cone midrange driver, and one 1″ compression driver on a proprietary isophase diffraction waveguide. Usable bandwidth is 50Hz to 20kHz. Horizontal dispersion is 90°.
- 1Natural and effortless vocal clarity
- 2Isophase diffraction waveguide (HF) for coherent high frequency summation
- 3Lambda rigging ensures accurate array alignment
- 4Choice of motorised or static fly beams
- 5High efficiency drivers giving dynamic headroom, high SPL and low amplifier count
- 6Wide and consistent horizontal dispersion whilst ensuring accurate transient response
- 7No corrective EQ, preserving headroom and phase coherency
- 8Very clean output, even at maximum power
- 9Excellent results when used as a single enclosure