Vertically Arrayable Loudspeaker
VX90 is a three-way, vertically arrayable loudspeaker with four Funktion-One designed Neodymium drivers in a horizontally symmetric configuration.
It features two reflex loaded, high efficiency 12″ mid bass drivers, one Axhead loaded wide bandwidth 8″ cone midrange driver, and one 1″ compression driver on a proprietary isophase diffraction waveguide.
The Vero VX system comprises VX90 full-range vertically arrayable loudspeakers, V124 or V221 bass enclosures, amp racks, fly bars, transport dollies, ground stack hardware, cabling and Projection system design software.
- 1Natural and effortless vocal clarity
- 2Isophase diffraction waveguide (HF) for coherent high frequency summation
- 3Lambda rigging ensures accurate array alignment
- 4Choice of motorised or static fly beams
- 5High efficiency drivers giving dynamic headroom, high SPL and low amplifier count
- 6Wide and consistent horizontal dispersion
- 7No corrective EQ, preserving headroom
- 8Very clean output, even at maximum power